Friday, August 30, 2019

It's Been Awhile...

I honestly don't know how many people read this blog regularly, so maybe I haven't been missed, but I wanted to put this out there just in case anyone was wondering.

I started this blog because I have had a lifelong love of nails - so much so that it became a career for me. And I spend a lot of time cringing at the things I see passing for nail "education" on the internet. Since I also love to share knowledge, I thought I would put everything I've learned about nails over the past 20 years up for others to read and maybe help further the nail industry in a better way than what is happening out there now. Plus, it helps me keep my hand in an industry I have always loved.

Of course, life happens and I decided to go back to school and get my masters degree in my current career. Which leaves a lot less time for my beloved nail blog. I still have a lot of unfinished posts that I want to share and I hope to start making time to do so now, even though I am still working full time and am still in school. I truly do want to make even a little bit of difference in the nail industry and this blog is my way of giving back and educating people.

Also, I do still occasionally answer questions on Quora - so feel free to follow me over there for more nail content!



No comments:

Post a Comment